Monday 28 November 2011

A Circus Theme

Well the Comm Ball is all over:( What stood out for me was of course the meal:):) Vegetable Soup was by far one of the nicest I have had in a long time!! Plenty of bread rolls to go around!! What I thought we would be getting was Turkey & Ham ( It's what they usually serve at the ball). We were all surprised when Chicken wrapped in Parma ham arrived, served with veg & potatoes it was a delicious treat!!
Pavola and fruit for dessert was sidelined for the big fish bowls with Jumbo straws!!!

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the soup! I was at the ball too and I have to admit I was astonished at how delicious it was! Not a huge pavolova fan but of course I loved the fish bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree as well, the menu was fantastic!! Was refreshing not to be served the usual turkey and ham especially when they had over 330 people to serve!

    And of course, an amazing night continued after the plates were cleared away!

    ReplyDelete