Thursday 12 January 2012

McDonald's

I was in Mahon Point last week! The food court was jammed as usual, I wanted something quick so I queued at McDonald's.....said I'd try something new I'd usually go for a McChicken meal thought I'd try a wrap instead got the Bacon and Chicken wrap has anyone else tried it!?! It was nice, sauce was kind of spicy but afterwards I didn't feel very satisified I thought we if I was going to go to McDonalds anyway should of just gone for the whole hog and treated myself to the burger....next time:)

5 comments:

  1. I'm gone totally off McDonalds, I got a burger there over Christmas and felt sick for nearly two days. After most meals in McDonalds you still get that hungry feeling. KCs in future I'd say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nandos for the win in Mahon Point although probably not that quick :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be a fan of mc d's wraps..there's just not enough in them..you really have to give in a get a large meal to feel satisfied and a milkshake really compliments it;) have yet to try Nandos in Ireland..although most peoples reports aren't great?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell for their "healthy option" wraps too! Nothing but disappointment!! When you go back for that burger you must try their new mcflurry flavour, Munchies!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you are still very hungry after McDonalds, but I love their big macs!!!

    ReplyDelete