Sunday 22 January 2012

A Night at the Races!!

Another Ball on Thursday night in Rochestown Park again but the meal was totes different!! It was soo Yummy!!!! The Chicken had a peppercorn sauce over it whcih was really different!!! We had Apple Pie for dessert which went down a treat!! But what made the night for us was the JagerBombs at all the tables we were all expecting fish bowls but this was a great treat!!!!!

What topped it all off was some much needed KC'c the next day beautiful King Crole really helped after those Jagerbombs!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I don't care how nice the food in Rochestown Park was, nothing will EVER beat good old KC's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time your at KC's I recommend getting the philly steak.. its about a euro more expensive than everything else but it is well well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hotel should cut out the middle man and get KC's to cater in future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the philly steak too!!! I Know I think we should get KC's to cater at every ball in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I agree the meal at the ball was nice! But the kcs the next day was amazing..took a risk and ordered the chimichanga instead of my usual enchilada..and I'm glad I did:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jagerbombs were such a great treat, recommend them for every ball!!

    ReplyDelete