Friday 16 March 2012

Easter Egg's!!!

Possibly one of favourite times of year is Easter!! A total excuse to eat chocolate!!!! What struck me the other day though was when one of my friends who work in Tesco said they got a delivery of Easter egg’s on Christmas Eve!!!!!!! Talk about being eager...she said they were out in dispatch until end of January then they were out on the shelves!!!! Crazy altogether....who would but an Easter egg in January!!!!

Walking through Dunnes the other day their whole back wall is full of Easter eggs....the big decision was what Easter egg to get this year!?!?!?! I'm quite boring and don't branch out too much sticking to the old reliable Cadbury's!!! I think this year I will get the mini egg's with the cup!!

How cool are the cups...we still have a cup from last year I think it is a great marketing ploy including cups no matter what age you are it is still so much fun to get a cup with your Easter egg. When we were younger it was all about a little egg cup with your Easter egg now that we're all grown up you can have a nice mug of tea with your egg!!!

What egg will you are buying this year!?!?!

13 comments:

  1. I actually cannot believe they got them delivered on Xmas eve, that is ridiculous!! Oh I can never decided either, used absolutely love the Kinder eggs when i was younger ... might get one of those :) They are so cheap now though you could but like 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat Kinder eggs and they are out all year too!!

      Delete
  2. I bought Easter eggs today without the box and I think it is a fantastic idea!!! The box are such a waste!! Can't believe Easter eggs were delivered on Christmas eve!! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without the box I have seen them I would buy yhem for myself but would feel mean giving them as a gift??

      Delete
  3. It's got to be Cadburys! I got some sort of Nestle one once...it made me appreciate Cadburys, it had such a weird taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know whatever it is about Nestle eggs...its not the same!!

      Delete
  4. Is it wrong that I've always sort of wanted a giant creme egg? I think I'd end up not liking it though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine it!!! Think I would be sick though!!! Although imagine a caramel filled giant egg!!!

      Delete
  5. I've heard about ones with bits of filling through out the shell, always wanted to try one like that...think ferrero rocher make something like that I was told, with pieces of hazelnut in the shell! Defo wouldn't be keen on getting em in January, but all this talk of choc is making me want one now..!:P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the ferrero one last year...it's nice alright but still can't beat a cadbury's egg I think!

      Delete
  6. Think it might be galaxy for me !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im guna go for eves chocolate egg, so good with a cup of tea and you get chocolates or marshmallows inside them!! Supporting local business aswel ;)

    ReplyDelete