Saturday 25 February 2012

Pancake Tuesday!!!

Ok so last Tuesday was Pancake Tuesday!!! Possibly one of the greatest days of the year in my opinion!!! To my absolute delight the Crepe Man was in college:):) There was a quese at his crepe stand from 10am to when I was leaving college at 5 he was doing a roaring trade!!!

But my question is what did everyone have on their pancakes!?!?!? I had Chocolate on mine from the crepe man cannot beat it!!!When I got home my mum was making the pancakes and I had raspberries in some and for my last pancake I went all out and had Ben & Jerry's carmel chew chew!!! YUM!!!!



I must admit I absolutely hate lemon & sugar on pancakes even if there is a hint of lemon near my pancake I couldn't eat it!!! Some of my friends had savory pancakes with ham & cheese interesting combo! In my opinion I think if you are having a pancake you may aswell go all out and have the chocolate in it!!!To the side of my blog I have attached my pancake receipe!! Sur its lent the next day you may as well....which leads me to my next questions what have people given up for lent!?!?!

I'll let ye in on a secre I've broken my lent already:( Will start afresh on Monday again, I know thats cheating but don't tell anyone;)

4 comments:

  1. You cant beat a pancake with chocolcate! Sugar and lemon is nice but never quite fulfilling! Never tried ice cream in a pancake before, sounds amazing- must give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ever has Ice Cream on a pancake ... hmmm ( food for thought!! ha) LOve nutella on pancakes, nothing beats it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put magic stars and marshmallows in mine:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't beat lemon and suger!!!!!

    ReplyDelete